Monday, November 21, 2011

4 Months Old

I can't believe my little cutie is already four months old.  Woah!  Slow down.  Back up.  I'm still on month one of the book, "What to Expect the First Year."  Oh well.  I guess I'll continue to figure it out as we go.

We had our four month check up today.  Karis's head circumference is in the 25th percentile, while the rest of her measurements are in the 75th percentile.  "Peanut Head" takes after her mommy.  The doctor said there is no reason to worry about this.  Karis also got to shots, and she was a champ!

Karis is still getting over her first cold and not sleeping well at night.  She rolled over for the first time a couple of weeks ago.  Karis still struggles to roll over, but she will improve.  Doc says we can start giving her rice cereal.  I think I'll try it next week.



So far, month four is the best yet!  Karis's schedule is pretty consistent, and she is becoming really wiggly and chatty.  I love hanging out with her every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment