Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful For

On the days leading up to Thanksgiving, I updated my Facebook status with things I am Thankful for. I'll admit: some days were easier than others. God has blessed me with so much to be thankful for.

I am thankful for...
1.  my loving and supportive family.
2. my hardworking husband.
3. good health.
4. wonderful girlfriends that I can call anytime to laugh or to cry with.
5.  my good girl. Karis slept 8 hours last night, and so did I!
6. the nursery workers at church.
7.  laughter.
8.  transportation so Karis and I could meet friends for coffee.
9.  my salvation and the hope I have in Jesus Christ.
10. the ability to nurse my baby.
11.  those who are serving or have served in the military. They've sacrificed time with family and many have sacrificed their lives for our freedom and safety. Thank you!
12. getting out of the house for some girl time with my sis.
13.  kindergarteners. I had a blast playing with them at church this morning.
14.  the roof over my head.
15.  my puppies. Even though I don't give them enough attention, they love me unconditionally.
16. Karis. She is my precious gift from above.
17. the encouragement I find in scripture: "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13"
18.  friends who intercede for me when I am losing my mind. Thank you, Father for answering their prayers.
19. grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment