Sunday, January 30, 2011

We’re Pregnant!

It was so fun revealing our news to family and friends.  I wanted to wait until we were 10 weeks pregnant to begin telling people, and Christmas was close enough.  For Christmas, I wrapped up bibs that said, “Grandpa Loves Me,” and “If Mommy Says No, Ask Grandma.”  I also included an ultrasound picture of our tiny pea.
 
When Michael’s parents opened the last present under the tree, they were a little confused about the bibs until they read them and saw the picture.  Then, there were tears of joy.  Uncle Joe and Uncle Jacob were happy too.

When my parents opened their present, their expressions were classic!  Uncle Jason, Aunt Traci, and Aunt Beka gave us hugs and congratulations.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that was such a wonderful day! I love Christmas, and that was the big shiny red bow on top this year for sure. We love you guys and we can't wait to meet Karis!

    ReplyDelete