Sunday, April 8, 2012

Peep Show

We were at a friend's little girl's birthday party.  Most of the guests were out in the yard eating lunch, playing games, and chatting.  When it was time for Karis to eat, I decided to take her inside the house where it would be cooler and more comfortable for both of us.  Sitting on the living room couch, Karis was under her "tent" eating lunch.  A little boy, who looked about 4 years old asked, "What's the baby doing?  Is the baby sleeping?"  Eight months of successfully keeping my privates private ended abruptly due to a curious 4 year old little boy.  Before I could stop him, he lifted my nursing cover way up high to see the baby.  Oh boy.  That was awkward.
I'm always worried that Karis will grab or kick the nursing cover and expose me, and in 8 months it had never happened (that I know of).  Thanks a lot little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment